Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mia's Banana Split Cupcakes

This morning I made some cupcakes that I hope resemble a banana split for Mia, since she wanted a banana flavored cake. As I was assembling the ingredients I noticed the bananas were gone... so just pretend there's a slice of banana next to the cherry in the final picture, ok?
Here's the ingredients. Sprinkles, whipped cream, cherries, cupcake mix, banana extract, strawberry ice cream topping and chocolate icing.
I baked the cupcakes according to the directions on the package, except I added a liberal dose of the banana extract to the batter.
When they were finished, I used a baby spoon to dig out the center of the cupcakes.
Then using the same spoon, I filled the hole with the strawberry ice cream topping.
Next, I sealed in the topping with a layer of chocolate frosting.
Finally, I topped them with whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry (and an invisible banana slice). What do you think?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are a gaggle [url=http://www.auoksunglasses.com]oakley holbrook[/url] of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. [url=http://www.auoksunglasses.com]oakley sunglasses[/url] ,Your site offered us with valuable information to paintings on. You have done a formidable process and our entire community will be thankful to you.

 
template by suckmylolly.com and edited poorly by me.